We will be meeting at Drexel's Creese Student Center, between 32nd and 33rd streets on Chestnut at 3pm.
Dinner will be at Bucca Di Beppo, 258 South 15th St at 6pm. I'm going to tell them six people, but can make it a larger number.
We will be meeting in the first floor lobby. Please enter the doors facing chestnut street on the eastern end of the building (closest to 32nd street)
- Discuss the possibility of having a more formalized group structure
- Wikipedia-related projects around Philadelphia
- Are we interested in contacting the Art Museum to do something like what NY is doing?
- Is anyone interested in expanding our coverage of the SEPTA system, both the subways and regional rail?
- We could also work to expand the coverage of the National Historic Landmarks in Philadelphia
- Enjoy a tasty meal (optional)
Attendees of record
We decided our first project will be Wikipedia Takes Philadelphia, which is at this moment planned for May 16, 2009.
Invite sent out
Are events like a Wikipedia Takes Philadelphia in our future?
In the evening, we'll share dinner and friendly wiki-chat at a local Italian restaurant.