Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Japan/ToDo
|WikiProject Japan||(Rated NA-class)|
Move this list?
I propose moving this list over to Wikipedia:WikiProject Japan since that's basically what the project is for: working on Japanese articles to improve them. This list seems a little outside the scope of a notice board. Thoughts? --日本穣 05:50, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Agree it would be more functional there than here as well. --Kunzite 02:01, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
- Agree.--紅会心 Kurenai Kaishin 17:43, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
- Agree Lord Metroid 07:50, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
I find consensus over a long time. Moving the page, order executed by. Lord Metroid 07:51, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry for any confusion. This was a discussion to move the page from Wikipedia talk:Japan-related topics notice board/ToDo to its current location. You can see the move in the history. Sorry for any confusion. ···日本穣? · Talk to Nihonjoe 03:03, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
Under the heading: "Floorplan" it states that the tower can withstand winds up to 60 meters per hour. Can that be correct ? User:donkeyhotey —Preceding undated comment added 20:10, 31 January 2011 (UTC).
- There is no heading "Floorplan" here. Please be more specific. ···日本穣? · 投稿 · Talk to Nihonjoe · Join WikiProject Japan! 06:30, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
The Wikipedia:Translation/*/Lang/ja link should be changed into Category:Articles_needing_translation_from_Japanese_Wikipedia. Will do so in a few days if there are no protests. Haaninjo (talk) 08:53, 8 August 2011 (UTC)
Semi-protected edit request on 4 March 2014
Semi-protected edit request on 21 July 2015
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
The company has changed its name since last year.
Right now, it is called, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd. with a revised logo and design. While, its short cut remains as DSP.
- Question: Where's the instance of the company name? I can't quite seem to find it. Kharkiv07 (T) 17:34, 21 July 2015 (UTC)
- Not done - AliceZyq, this is the page to request changes to the "to-do" template. If you want to request a change at the company's article, you need to request it on the company's talk page. I would direct your request there, but I can't determine from your request which company you're talking about. If you can provide a link to its Wikipedia page, then I can help. Ivanvector 🍁 (talk) 20:02, 27 July 2015 (UTC)