Church of St Mary
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Wissington or Wiston is a small village and former civil parish, now in the parish of Nayland-with-Wissington in the Babergh district, in south Suffolk, England. In 1881 the civil parish had a population of 191. On the 1 April 1844 it was merged to create Nayland-with-Wissington.
- "History of the parish". Nayland with Wissington Conservation Society. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- "The History of Wiston". Nayland & Wiston Net. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- "Place names Wissington AP/CP through time". Vision of Britain. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- "Population Statistics Wissington AP/CP through time". Vision of Britain. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Nayland-with-Wissington CP through time". Vision of Britain. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
Media related to Wissington at Wikimedia Commons
|This Suffolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|