Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||108 ft (33 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||216256|
The community was home to the Wooddale Paper Mills and iron mills in the 1800s. The Spring Valley Brewing Company, led by F. Hermann Biedermann sold draft beer to saloons within the neighborhood in the late 1800s.
- "Wooddale". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Wooddale, Delaware
- Delaware Department of Transportation (2008). Delaware Official Transportation Map (PDF) (Map). Dover: Delaware Department of Transportation. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- Runk, J.M. & Co (2012). Biographical and Genealogical History of the State of Delaware Volume 1. United States: RareBooksClub. ISBN 978-1130384253.
- Medkeff Jr., John (2015). Brewing in Delaware. United States: Arcadia Publishing Library Editions. ISBN 978-1531674731.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
|This Delaware state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|