|Native name||吉川 友|
|Also known as||Kikka|
|Born||May 1, 1992|
Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
|Years active||2007 - present|
|Labels||Zetima, Universal J|
Kikkawa auditioned for Morning Musume in 2006 and was one of six finalists out of 6,883 applicants but lost to Aika Mitsui. However, she was accepted into Hello! Project's trainee group, Hello Pro Egg, in 2007. Prior to joining, she had done minor theatre work, including playing Chava in the Japanese production of Fiddler on the Roof.
In 2008, Kikkawa ventured into voice acting and played Kobeni Hanasaki in Kirarin Revolution Stage 3. She became part of the in-show subgroup MilkyWay with Koharu Kusumi from Morning Musume and fellow Hello! Pro Egg member Sayaka Kitahara.
On May 6, 2015, Kikkawa releases her 9th single, "Hana", which is the longest single among idol artists in Japan, with about 17 and a half minutes in length, with strong influences of Takarazuka.
- One for You! (2012), major label debut
- Vocalist? (ボカリスト? Bokarisuto?) (2012), cover album
- Two You (2013) - second studio album
- "Kikkawa You Official website" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- ハロー!モーニング。 (in Japanese). 2006-12-10. TV Tokyo.
- "Up-Front Agency profile" (in Japanese). Japan: Up-Front Agency Co., Ltd. Archived from the original on 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "List of people appearing at the May 13, 2007 Hello! Project new members concert" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. Archived from the original on 2007-06-21. Retrieved 2007-04-07.
- "あにてれ：きらりん☆レボリューション" (in Japanese). TV Tokyo. Retrieved 2017-06-21.
- simplymissj (October 13, 2011). "Stars of Cheerfu11y appear at a premium screening of their movie". Tokyohive. Retrieved October 14, 2011.
- You Kikkawa x Nihongogo Interview @ Japan Expo 2013 1st Impact Nihongogo, Cesar Ramos September 4, 2013
- One for YOU! - You Kikkawa. Universal Music Group.