A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ansif Ashraf Talking at Kerala State Business Excellence Awards 2016
|Residence||Ernakulam, Kerala, India|
|Alma mater||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Occupation||Chief Editor of Cochin Herald|
Ansif Ashraf (born 15 November 1983) is an Indian businessman who is editor-in-chief of the Cochin Herald and owns British Herald.
Ansif Ashraf started his career as a graphic designer from home in the year 2000. In 2001 he started a studio for photography and designing. In 2006 he founded, Paradise Group which was a trading company engaged in business of Rubber and Carbon Black.  In 2008 he founded AGI Holdings Limited which was engaged in selling Centrifuge Separators.
In 2012 Ansif Ashraf joined the Cochin Herald which had been founded by his father in 1992 as a weekly newspaper. Ansif started Cochin Herald business magazine. On his father's death, Ansif became Chairman of the Cochin Herald and Chief Editor of Cochin Herald magazine.
Ansif founded Young Chamber of Commerce, an organisation for connecting young entrepreneurs and established companies, in 2014. He started the opportunity exchange platform with Young Chamber of Commerce.  In 2017 the name of the chamber was changed from Young Chamber of Commerce to Crescent Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
In 2017 Ansif Ashraf founded Fly With Me Mobile App LLP, a company where he is the CEO.
On 21 February 2018, the family of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India, appointed Ansif Ashraf as Kerala State Co-ordinator for the A. P. J. Abdul Kalam International Foundation.  On 30 June 2018, he became the Secretary General of the Kerala chapter of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam International Foundation  
In 2018 Ansif Ashraf bought Herald Media Network Limited, which owns the brand name British Herald.
- Times of India - Brand Icon 2013 in Diversified Business.
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) - World’s Top Ten e-Business Champions of the Year 2008.
- Alibaba.com - Asia Pacific e-Business Champions of the Year 2008.
- "Kochi SME among Top-10 e-biz champions".
- "Making a Mark in Separators & Centrifuges Market". Rubber Asia.
- "Adieu to that Visionary". Cochin Herald.
- "YCC Launched". Indian Express. 19 November 2014.
- "ഓപ്പര്ച്യൂണിറ്റി എക്സ്ചേഞ്ച് പ്രോഗ്രാം 25ന്". Mathrubhumi News.
- "യംഗ് ചേംബര് ഓഫ് കൊമേഴ്സിന്റെ ഓപ്പര്ച്യൂണിറ്റി എക്സ്ചേഞ്ച് 25ന്". Business Deepika News.
- "Ansif Ashraf appointed APJ Abdul Kalam Foundation's Kerala co-ordinator". Indian Express. 26 February 2018.
- "A P J Abdul Kalam International Foundation Kerala chapter in Kochi". Indian Express. 30 June 2018.
- "എ.പി.ജെ. അബ്ദുൾകലാം ഇന്റർനാഷണൽ ഫൗണ്ടേഷൻ കേരളത്തിലേക്ക്". Mathrubhumi. 30 June 2018.
- "Kerala-based mediapreneur wrests all rights of UK's British Herald media brand". Unique Times.
- "The Times of India Brand Icons awards presented". Times Of India. 14 July 2013.
- "Kochi SME among Top-10 e-biz champions". The Hindu. 4 August 2008.
- "Alibaba.com Announces e-Business Champions of the Year". PRNews Wire. 20 July 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ansif Ashraf.|