|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Yuanlin, Changhua County
|Distance||225.6 km from Keelung|
|Classification||一等站 (Taiwan Railways Administration level)|
|Opened||March 26, 1905|
|Passengers||15,729 daily (2014)|
The station has one island platform and one side platform. The station is undergoing construction for conversion into an elevated station. Construction was originally scheduled to be completed in 2013, but after various delays completion is now expected in January 2016.
|1||1A||■ Western Line (Southbound)||Toward Douliu, Chiayi, Tainan, Kaohsiung|
|■ South-Link Line (Southbound)||Toward Fangliao, Taitung|
|■ Jiji Line (Southbound)||Toward Jiji, Checheng|
|2||1B||■ Western Line (Northbound)||Toward Changhua, Taichung, Shalu, Dajia
Hsinchu, Taipei, Keelung
|■ Eastern Line (Cross-line Southbound)||Toward Suao, Hualien, Taitung|
Elevated Platform diagram
|Platform 2B||TRA Western Line toward Changhua, Taichung (Dacun)|
|Platform 2A||TRA Western Line toward Changhua, Taichung (Dacun)|
|Platform 1B||TRA Western Line toward Tainan, Kaohsiung (Yongjing)|
|Platform 1A||TRA Western Line toward Tainan, Kaohsiung (Yongjing)|
- March 26, 1905: The station opens for service.
- Marcy 28, 1961: A new, concrete station opens for service.
- September 1, 2007: The Yuanlin Elevated Railway Project begins construction.
- March 11, 2008: The station becomes a stop on the Taroko Express.
- June 29, 2009: The elevated track of Yuanlin Elevated Railway Project begins construction.
- January 2015: The Yuanlin Elevated Railway Project is expected to be completed.
Around the station
- Chung Chou University of Science and Technology
- Yuanlin Township Office
- Yuanlin High School
- Yuanlin Agricultural and Industrial Vocational High School
- Yuanlin Transfer Station
|Preceding station||Taiwan Railway Administration||Following station|
|West Coast Line||
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TRA Yuanlin Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|