From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 4x)
4X is a genre of computer strategy games.
4X may also refer to:
- Foreign exchange market or Forex
- XXXX or Fourex, an Australian beer brand
- Fourecks, a fictional continent in Discworld novels
- Quad scull
- Four-cross, a style of mountain bike racing
- Fourcross, a style of four-wheel downhill racing
- XXXX (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.