From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The A23 autoroute is a highway in northern France. It is 42.5 kilometres (26.4 mi) long.
- 01 Echangeur A23/A27 Starts at junction with A27. Towns Served: Lille (west), Brussels (east)
- 02 km 2 Lesquin Towns served: Lesquin
- km 10 Rest Area: Genech
- 00 km 26 Orchies Towns served:: Orchies, Douai, Tournai (Belgium)
- 03 km 26 Marciennes Towns served: St-Amand-les-Eaux
- km 29 Service Area: Millonfosse
- 04 km 32 Hasnon Towns served: St-Amand-les-Eaux, Wallers
- 05 km 35 St Amand les Eaux Towns served: St-Amand-les-Eaux, Tournai (Belgium)
- 06 km 36 Raismes Towns served: St-Amand-les-Eaux, Tournai (Belgium)
- 07 km 39 Petit-Forêt Towns served: Raismes, Anzin
- 08 km 43 Valenciennes-Nord Towns Served: Valenciennes
- 09 km 43 Paris-Denain/Valenciennes-Ouest Towns Served: Valenciennes
- km 43 Echangeur A23/A2: A2 to A23 Towns served: Paris (south), Brussels (north) and N30 (to Cambrai).
|This article about road transport in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|