||This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2008)
AT&T Pogo was a Mozilla Firefox based web browser developed by AT&T and Vizible. A private beta was released to a limited number of users, but the project has been terminated when Vizible sold its intellectual property to Open Text.
Features that were present in the private beta release included:
- Ability to create multiple home pages.
- Visual tab pages displaying a thumbnail for each open page.
- Visual method for managing Internet bookmarks.
- Visual method for viewing and managing internet history.
- Search feature for finding bookmarks and history items.
- ^ Needleman, Rafe (April 17, 2008). "AT&T launches its own browser, Pogo". CNET. Retrieved 11 December 2009.
- ^ Needleman, Rafe (June 19, 2008). "AT&T Beta invites". CNET. Retrieved 11 December 2009.
- ^ Sauer, Peter (June 19, 2008). "Invites for AT&T's Pogo Browser". The Washington Post. Retrieved 26 April 2010.
- ^ "AT&T Pogo 3-D browser".
- ^ "AT&T Pogo - Pitch & Demo".