Auckland Seventh-day Adventist High School
|Auckland Seventh-day Adventist High School|
|119 Mountain Road, Mangere Bridge, Auckland|
|Type||Integrated:State, Co-educational, Secondary|
|Motto||Commitment and Excellence|
|Ministry of Education Institution no.||93|
|School roll||192 (October 2014)|
In the 2007 ERO report, it was recommended that the Secretary for Education intervene in order to bring about improvements to school management and governance, with particular reference to improving the management of the curriculum, personnel, and the provision of a safe environment. A Limited Statutory Manager was appointed in August 2008 to work with the board to address these issues.
The largest ethnic group is Tongan (28%) followed by Cook Island Maori (22%).
Achievement data for National Certificate of Educational Achievement from 2003–2007 indicate that at Levels 1, 2 and 3 was above the averages for schools of a similar socio-economic decile. Achievement in literacy and numeracy has improved, but school results are still below national averages
- List of schools in New Zealand
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- "Directory of Schools - as at 5 November 2014". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 2014-12-06.
- "Decile Change 2014 to 2015 for State & State Integrated Schools". Ministry of Education. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- 2008 ERO Report
|This New Zealand school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Seventh-day Adventist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|