|Ballard Spahr LLP|
|No. of offices||14 offices|
|No. of attorneys||More than 500|
|Major practice areas||Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Business and Finance, Litigation, and Public Finance|
|Key people||Mark S. Stewart, Chair|
|Company type||Limited Liability Partnership|
Ballard Spahr LLP is an American law firm of more than 500 lawyers practicing in the areas of litigation, business and finance, intellectual property, public finance, and real estate.  The firm is one of the largest in the United States according to The American Lawyer.
Ballard Spahr has one of the largest real estate practices in the United States, encompassing virtually all aspects of real estate finance, conveyancing, construction, and development. The firm's largest department is its litigation department. The firm also does a significant amount of work in mergers and acquisitions, securities and other areas of corporate law, including the representation of sports franchises. The firm has also represented government entities in the issuance of municipal bonds and other tax-exempt instruments.
The firm's list of notable clients includes:
- Atlanta, Georgia (2008)
- Baltimore, Maryland (1992)
- Bethesda, Maryland (2006)
- Denver, Colorado (1981)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (2006)
- Los Angeles, California (2007)
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey (1999)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (currently at BNY Mellon Center) (1885)
- Phoenix, Arizona (2006)
- New York City (2013)
- Salt Lake City, Utah (1987)
- San Diego, California (2010)
- Washington, D.C. (1978)
- Wilmington, Delaware (2002)
- "Ballard Spahr LLP Website". ballardspahr.com. Retrieved April 26, 2013.
- "American Lawyer Media AmLaw 200 List, 2012". americanlawyer.com. Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- "Chambers USA profile". Chambersandpartners.com. Retrieved September 29, 2010.
- Full list of practice areas
- Firm press release announcing the acquisition
- Firm Press release
- Case studies