July 30, 1984
Arlesheim, Basel-Landschaft, Switzerland
|Citizenship||Dual Citizen: Switzerland and Italy|
|Alma mater||San Raffaele University (MPhil)|
|Occupation||Advisory board of Fininvest SpA
Board of Director of A.C. Milan
|Home town||Arlesheim, Basel-Landschaft, Switzerland|
Veronica Berlusconi (née Bartolini)
Pier Silvio Berlusconi
|Barbara Berlusconi - Fininvest.it|
Barbara Berlusconi was born in Arlesheim, Basel-Landschaft canton, Switzerland in the summer of 1984, and is the daughter of Silvio Berlusconi and Veronica Lario (who became his second wife, in 1990). Barbara Berlusconi's godfather was Bettino Craxi.
Berlusconi completed her primary education (primary and secondary), at the Steiner school of Milan, in Città Studi. Berlusconi then attended the grammar school at the Institute Villoresi College of Monza in Italy, and in July 2010, Berlusconi graduated in Philosophy, and gained a first class degree, with 110/110 cum laude, at the Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, founded and run by Don Verzè until 2011.
Berlusconi is the mother of two sons, Alessandro and Edoardo. Berlusconi resides in Switzerland and also owns a home in Italy. Since March 2011 She dates Brazilian footballer Alexandre Pato.
Notes and references
- "Biography of Silvio Berlusconi". berluscastop.it (in Italian). Retrieved 02-08-2011.
- "Biography of Barbara Berlusconi". fininvest.it (in Italian). Retrieved 02-08-2011.
- Tri-City Herald. Berlusconi says Milan will have 2 general managers - Tri-City Herald
- "Barbara Berlusconi: marriage to an end". ilpuntomagazine.it (in Italian). 24-04-2007. Retrieved 21-02-2011.
- AC Milan board member Barbara Berlusconi dates player Alexandre Pato