From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1960: The Great Kai & J.J. by J. J. Johnson and Kai Winding
- 1961: Straight Ahead by Abbey Lincoln (with lyrics by Abbey Lincoln)
- 1963: Nights of Ballads & Blues by McCoy Tyner
- 1976: As One by Richard Davis and Jill McManus
- 1978: Groovin' High by Hank Jones
- 1985: Songs of Love and Regret by Mal Waldron and Marion Brown (two takes)
- 1991: Twelve Frets to One Octave by Larry Coryell
- 2006: Echoes of the Sounds to Be by Derek Paravicini
- 2007: Abbey Sings Abbey by Abbey Lincoln
- Fusilli, Jim (14 August 2010). "Abbey Lincoln, Soulful Jazz Vocalist, Dies at 80". Wall Street Journal.
- "Twelve Frets to One Octave overview". Allmusic.com.
|This jazz composition-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|