|Birth name||Bruce Fitzhugh|
|Origin||Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S.|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, musician, producer|
|Years active||1989–2003, 2005–2007, 2008-present|
|Associated acts||Living Sacrifice|
Bruce Fitzhugh is the second and best known lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist and founding member of Arkansas's Christian metal band Living Sacrifice. The lead vocalist role was left to Bruce shortly after the departure of former lead Darren Johnson and prior to the recording of Living Sacrifice's 1997 album, Reborn.
He has been involved in many other music endeavors such as producing The Showdown's debut album, A Chorus Of Obliteration. He also produced albums for Zao, Further Seems Forever, and Eso-Charis. He is also a guest vocalist on Demon Hunter's album Storm the Gates of Hell on the song "Sixteen".
In 2015, Fitzhugh stated in an interview with Mark Salomon, that Living Sacrifice is currently writing new music. Fitzhugh, along with Demon Hunter guitarist and Showdown bassist, Jeremiah Scott, wrote two songs titled "Made for War" and "Defend the Crown" for the Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack.
With Living Sacrifice
- Not Yielding to Ungodly Demo (1989 as guitarist)
- Living Sacrifice (1991 as guitarist)
- Nonexistent (1992 as guitarist)
- Metamorphosis (1993 as guitarist)
- Inhabit (1994 as guitarist)
- Reborn (1997 as guitarist and vocalist)
- The Hammering Process (2000 as guitarist and vocalist)
- Subtle Alliance (2002 as guitarist and vocalist)
- Conceived in Fire (2002 as guitarist and vocalist)
- In Memoriam (2005 as guitarist and vocalist)
- Death Machine (2008 as guitarist and vocalist)
- The Infinite Order (2010 as guitarist and vocalist)
- Ghost Thief (2013 as guitarist and vocalist)
As Bruce Fitzhugh & Jeremiah Scott
- "Made for War" (2015 as guitarist and vocalist)
- "Defend the Crown" (2015 as guitarist and vocalist)
- "Lies" on the album Origin by Evanescence,
- "Dagon Undone – The Reckoning" on the album A Chorus Of Obliteration by The Showdown.
- "Sixteen" on the album Storm the Gates of Hell by Demon Hunter
- "Religious Infamy" on the album Embrace the Eternal by Embodyment
- "The Electric Boogaloo" on the album Danza II: Electric Boogaloo by The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza.
- “Transhuman” on the album Mythos by Soul Embraced
- "S.O.T.S." on the album Wait for the Siren by Project 86
- Where Blood and Fire Bring Rest - Zao (1997)
- Eso-Charis - Eso-Charis (2001)
- A Chorus of Obliteration - The Showdown (2004)
- The Final Curtain - Further Seems Forever (2007)
- Downey, Ryan J. "Biography-Living Sacrifice". Allmusic. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "The Showdown - A Chorus of Obliteration". Encyclopaedia Metallum. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "Credits Where Blood and Fire Bring Rest". Allmusic. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "Credits The Final Curtain". Allmusic. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "Credits ESO Charis". Allmusic. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "Credits Storm the Gates of Hell". Allmusic. Retrieved January 28, 2010.
- "Bruce Fitzhugh on Never Was Podcast". Never Was.
- "Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack Revealed". Tripwire Interactive.
|This article about a United States rock singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|