From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Canada in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canada is a country in North America.
Canada may also refer to:
Historical regions now subsumed in the nation of Canada
- Canada (New France), a French colony along the St. Lawrence River
- The Canadas, British colonies:
- The united Province of Canada, formed from Upper and Lower Canada which then became Canada West and Canada East respectively
- Canada, a settlement in the parish encompassing Wellow, Hampshire, England
- Canada, Kansas, United States, an unincorporated community
- Canada, Kentucky, United States, an unincorporated community
- Canada Glacier, Antarctica
- Canada Park, a region of the West Bank
Buildings and structures
- Canada, the warehouse section of the Auschwitz concentration camp
- Canada Dock, Liverpool, a dock on the River Mersey and part of the Port of Liverpool
- Canada House, the Canadian High Commission in London
- Canada Square Complex, three interconnected office buildings located in Toronto
- Canada Square, a square on Canary Wharf, Docklands, London
- Canada Water, an area in south-east London around the former Canada Dock of the Surrey Commercial Docks
- Observatorio de La Cañada, a private observatory in Spain.
- Canada (music group), American indie folk-pop band
- Canada (album), by Barb Jungr and Michael Parker
- "Canada" (1967 song), also known as "The Centennial Song", written to celebrate Canada's centennial
- "Canada" (Low song)
- "Canada" (Pilot song), 1976 song by 1970s Scottish band Pilot
- "C-A-N-A-D-A", a song by Raffi from the album Bananaphone
- Canada (unit), an ancient Portuguese unit of liquid volume
- Canada Act, an act of the U.K. parliament that patriated Canada's constitution
- Canada Day, Canada's national day, a federal statutory holiday
- Canada, a character from the anime Hetalia: Axis Powers
- Canada (novel), a novel by Richard Ford published in 2012
- Canada.com, a web site operated by Canwest News Service
- Canada (wasp), a wasp genus in the subfamily Pteromalinae
- "O Canada", Canada's national anthem
- Order of Canada, a civilian honour
- Canadas (disambiguation)
- Cañada (disambiguation)
- Canadia (disambiguation)
- Canadian (disambiguation)
- Upper Canada (disambiguation)
- Kanada (disambiguation)
- Kanata (disambiguation)
- Kannada (disambiguation)
- RMS Empress of Canada
- All pages beginning with "Canada"
- All pages with titles containing "Canada"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.