Category:Treaties of Hungary
|← Hungarian People's Republic|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Hungary. Where appropriate, articles should be placed in the subcategories. This category may contain articles about treaties concluded or ratified by Hungary since 23 October 1989, which is the date on which communist rule ended in Hungary and the Hungarian People's Republic became the so-called Third Republic of Hungary.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Treaties of the Kingdom of Hungary (1000–1918) (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Treaties of the Hungarian People's Republic (160 P)
- ► Treaties of the European Union with third countries (1 C, 132 P)
- ► Military alliances involving Hungary (4 P)
- ► Peace treaties of Hungary (8 P)
The following 179 pages are in this category, out of 179 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).