|LGA(s)||District Council of Clare and Gilbert Valleys|
|Region||Yorke and Mid North|
|State electorate(s)||electoral district of Frome|
|Federal Division(s)||Division of Wakefield|
Clare Valley is a valley located in South Australia about 100 kilometres (62 mi) north of the Adelaide city centre. It is located both within the South Australian Government region of Yorke and Mid North and the local government area of District Council of Clare and Gilbert Valleys. It contains the following towns (from north to south) - Clare, Penworthham, Sevenhill, Watervale and Auburn. It is notable for being the location of the wine region of the same name - the Clare Valley wine region.
- "Yorke and Mid North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Clare Valley". Gazetteer of Australia online. Geoscience Australia, Australian Government.
- "Property Location Browser Report - Placename Details: Clare Valley, VAL". The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Clare Valley Wine Region (map)" (PDF). Phylloxera and Grape Industry Board of SA. 26 July 2013. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Clare Valley Tourism
- Clare Regional History Group
- Clare & Gilbert Valleys Council
- Clare Valley South Australia
- Clare Old Police Station Museum
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|