From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cliffhangers)
|Look up cliffhanger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cliffhanger is a plot device as an ending of a fictional work.
Cliffhanger(s) or Cliff Hanger(s) may also refer to:
- Cliffhanger (roller coaster), an roller coaster at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
- Cliffhanger (ride), an amusement park ride
- Cliffhanger (film), a 1993 action film starring Sylvester Stallone and John Lithgow
- Cliffhangers (TV series), an American television series
- Cliff Hanger (Between the Lions), a recurring character on the children's television series Between the Lions
- Cliffhanger (comics), an imprint (brand name) of the comic book publisher Wildstorm
- Cliff Hanger (comic strip), two separate 1983 comic strips
- Cliffhanger (video game) a video game based on the 1993 film
- Cliff Hanger (video game), a laserdisc video game based on the manga and anime series Lupin III
- Cliffhanger (band), a Dutch Progressive Rock band
- Cliff Hangers, a pricing game on The Price Is Right
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cliffhanger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.