Columbia, San Diego
|Columbia, San Diego|
|Neighborhood of San Diego|
The Columbia district undergoing redevelopment.
|Country||United States of America|
|• Total||1.11 km2 (0.429 sq mi)|
|• Land||1.11 km2 (0.429 sq mi)|
|• Density||3,398/km2 (8,802/sq mi)|
|Population data for Core-Columbia|
Columbia is located south of Little Italy, north of the Marina District, and west of Core and the Horton District. This district is bordered by Ash Street to the north, F Street to the south, Union Street to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
Parts of Columbia are under re-development, including the North Embarcadero Visionary Plan, Navy Broadway Complex and the Embarcadero Circle cruise ship terminal expansion. As of March 16, 2007, there are seven high-rise buildings scheduled for or currently under construction: five of these buildings are condominiums, one is office, and one is a Federal court house; six buildings have more than 20 floors, four buildings have more than 30 floors, and one building has more than 40 floors.
- Downtown Neighborhoods Map
- SanDiego.org: Columbia
- Information on Columbia Neighborhood
- Downtown San Diego Columbia Real Estate
-  Data for the Core-Columbia district
- Neighborhood Map. Centre City Development Corporation. Retrieved on 2007-09-18.
- "CCDC Interactive Projects Map". Centre City Development Corporation. Archived from the original on 2007-03-21. Retrieved 2007-04-03.