From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Craftsmanship)
|Look up craftsman or craftsmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A craftsman or artisan is a skilled manual worker who makes items that may be functional or strictly decorative.
Craftsman may also refer to:
- Master craftsman, an artisan who makes crafts.
- Craftsman (album), a 1995 album by Guy Clark
- Craftsman (tools), a brand of tools
- The Craftsman, a magazine founded by Gustav Stickley in 1901
- Craftsman Magazine, a magazine for craftspeople published in the UK from 1983 to 2007
- Craftsman Book Company, publisher of technical references for construction professionals
- Craftsmen Industries, marketing company
- American Craftsman style, an American domestic architectural and interior design
- Craftsman, a style of architecture and furniture arising from the British Arts and Crafts Movement
- Craftsman, a military rank within the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, equivalent to a private
- Craft, the profession of a craftsman
- Handicraft, the product of a craftsman
- Craft production, the manufacturing process
- Demiurge, also referred to as the rational craftsman
- Camping World Truck Series or Craftsman Truck Series, a racing series sponsored by Craftsman tools
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.