Culture of Corruption
|Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|Dewey Decimal||973.932 22|
|LC Class||JK2249 .M35 2009|
|Preceded by||Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild|
Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies is a book written by conservative author Michelle Malkin. The book claims that the Barack Obama administration has had dozens of instances of corruption. The title is a reference to "culture of corruption", a political slogan used by Democrats to refer to events that happened during the presidency of George W. Bush.
In August 2010, an updated paperback edition with three new chapters was published.
|This section requires expansion. (December 2009)|
Conservative Michael Gaynor of Renew America wrote, "The Far Left finds Ms. Malkin far too formidable and thus reflexively resorts to baseless personal attacks against her because they can't refute her on the facts and don't want people paying attention to her."
- Michelle Malkin promotes "Culture of Corruption" book
- Today Books."Michelle Malkin: Obama's Team Is Corrupt","msnbc.com",July 29, 2009.
- Best Sellers, Hardcover Nonfiction, The New York Times, August 7, 2009, August 14, 2009, August 21, 2009, August 28, 2009, September 3, 2009, and September 11, 2009
- Culture of Corruption by Michelle Malkin Regnery Publishing, Inc.; ISBN 1596986204 Paperback - 376 pages (August 2010), regnery.com
- Glenn Beck is the Future of Literary Fiction by Steve Almond, Salon Magazine, September 12, 2009
- Michelle Malkin and Culture of Corruption can't be discredited, Renew America, August 6, 2009
Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson
by Ian Halperin
|#1 New York Times Best Seller Non-Fiction
August 16, 2009 - September 20, 2009
Official Book Club Selection
by Kathy Griffin