Dominion Voting Systems
In August 2010, Dominion reported that it has contracts to provide electronic voting systems to 600 jurisdictions in some 22 states of the United States, and has deployed 80,000 Dominion ImageCast Precinct Optical Scan Tabulators around the world.
In May 2010, Dominion acquired Premier Election Solutions (formerly Diebold Election Systems) from Election Systems & Software (ES&S). ES&S had just acquired PES from Diebold and was required to sell off PES by the United States Department of Justice for anti-trust concerns.
Poulos, President and CEO of Dominion, has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Toronto and an MBA from INSEAD, in Fontainebleau, France. Hoover (Vice President) has an MS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alberta.
- "Selling trust in democracy". Toronto Star (Thestar.com). 2009-11-02. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. Statement Concerning "PAC-‐MAN Hack" of a Sequoia AVC Edge Voting Terminal
- "Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. Acquires Premier Election Solutions Assets From ES&S". Benzinga. 2010-03-08. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "John Poulos". Dominion Voting. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "James Hoover". Dominion Voting. Retrieved 2010-11-21.