Booth in February 2011
|Born||Douglas John Booth
9 July 1992
Douglas John Booth (born 9 July 1992) is an English actor. Booth rose to prominence following his portrayal of Boy George in the BBC Two television drama Worried About the Boy. He has more recently appeared in Christopher and His Kind. He has been cast, opposite Hailee Steinfeld, in the role of Romeo in Carlo Carlei's upcoming film adaptation of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
Life and career 
Booth was born in London, England, the son of Vivien, an artist, and a father who works in shipping for Citigroup. His father is of English descent and his mother is of half Spanish and half Dutch ancestry.
In an interview with Vogue magazine, Booth reflected on his struggle with dyslexia, stating, "I struggled with dyslexia when I was young, so I knew that whatever I did it wouldn't be academic. Then playing Agamemnon - well, at the age of 12 - I thought 'I rather like being the centre of attention', this is where I want to be."
As a model, Booth has appeared in several campaigns for the luxury English label Burberry, including those alongside Emma Watson and Lily Donaldson. He played the role of Pip in the BBC One adaptation of Charles Dickens' Great Expectations broadcast in December 2011. In June 2012, he was confirmed for the role of Shem in Darren Aronofsky's Noah.
|2006||Hunters of the Kahri||Sagar|
|2009||From Time to Time||Sefton|
|2010||Worried About the Boy||Boy George||TV film|
|2010||The Pillars of the Earth||Eustace||TV miniseries; 8 episodes|
|2011||Christopher and His Kind||Heinz Neddermayer||TV film|
|2011||Great Expectations||Pip||TV miniseries; 3 episodes|
|2013||Romeo and Juliet||Romeo Montague||Completed|
- Douglas Booth. "Douglas Booth: Celebrity Biography and photos on GLAMOUR.COM (Glamour.com UK)". Glamourmagazine.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- "Douglas worried about his skin - Entertainment, Breaking News". Belfasttelegraph.co.uk. 2010-05-15. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- Ceri Radford (17 May 2010). "Worried About the Boy, BBC Two, Review". London: telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 6 September 2010.
- Sneider, Jeff (21 June 2011). "Douglas Booth, thou art 'Romeo'". Variety.
- "Douglas Booth: the new boy at Burberry - Fashion - Life & Style - Evening Standard". Thisislondon.co.uk. 2009-10-22. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- "Photographic press agency and picture library". Rex Features. 2011-05-21. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- BBC (29 December 2011). "Douglas Booth: from Burberry model to Dickens star". London: Telegraph. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- "Douglas Booth Interview - Romeo and Juliet (Vogue.com UK)". Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- Andy Barker (23 October 2009). "Douglas Booth: the new boy at Burberry". London Evening Standard. Retrieved 6 September 2010.
- Fleming, Mike (June 4, 2012). "Douglas Booth And Logan Lerman Board Boat For ‘Noah’". deadline.com. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Douglas Booth|