Footballer of the Year in Russia (Sport-Express)
Footballer of the Year in Russia is an annual award given by Sport-Express daily to the Russian Premier League player of the season. The title is awarded according to the results of a poll conducted by the newspaper. 11 players of each Premier League club are polled.
Brazilian Daniel Carvalho became the first foreign player to win the award in 2005.
- Soviet Footballer of the Year
- Footballer of the Year in Russia (Futbol), Futbol weekly magazine version
- The best 33 (Russia)
- Sport-Express: 1991–2011 winners (Russian)
- Sport-Express: 2011 winners (Russian)
- Sport-Express: 2012–13 winners (Russian)