Interstate 110 (Mississippi)
|Maintained by Mississippi DOT|
|Length:||4.10 mi (6.60 km)|
|Existed:||1988 – present|
|South end:||US 90 in Biloxi|
|North end:||I-10 / MS 15 / MS 67 in D'Iberville|
Interstate 110 (I-110) is a 4.1-mile (6.6 km) freeway spur route in Biloxi, running south from Interstate 10 to U.S. Route 90. It is one of very few places on the Interstate Highway System utilizing a drawbridge. The southbound control city is Biloxi, with a series of bridges out over the Gulf of Mexico at the southern terminus. There is no northbound control city; the road is marked with trailblazers reading "TO I-10" instead. It was entirely multiplexed with Mississippi Highway 15, until Mississippi 15 was truncated to I-10.[clarification needed]
The route of I-110 is defined in Mississippi Code Annotated § 65-3-3.
Route description 
I-110 begins at an interchange with US 90 on the Gulf of Mexico in Biloxi. The ramps to and from US 90 eastbound pass over the Gulf of Mexico and the beach. From US 90, the ramps from eastbound US 90 and from westbound US 90 merge and the route heads north as a four-lane freeway through residential and commercial areas, passing over a CSX railroad line. The highway comes to a southbound exit and northbound entrance serving Division Street. Farther north, I-110 comes to a southbound exit and northbound entrance with Bayview Avenue. After this, the freeway crosses the Biloxi Bay on a drawbridge into D'Iberville. Here, the road comes to a diamond interchange with Rodriguez Street and continues north through areas of homes and businesses. I-110 reaches its northern terminus at a cloverleaf interchange with I-10, at which point the road continues north as MS 15/MS 67.
Completed in the late 1980s, it is the latest Interstate to be numbered I-110.
Exit list 
The entire route is in Harrison County.
|Biloxi||0A||US 90 west – Gulfport, Keesler Air Force Base||Southbound exit and northbound entrance|
|0B||US 90 east – Ocean Springs||Southbound exit and northbound entrance|
|1C||Division Street||Southbound exit and northbound entrance|
|1D||Bayview Avenue||Southbound exit and northbound entrance|
|4A||I-10 east – Pascagoula, Mobile||Northbound exit and southbound entrance|
|4B||I-10 west – Gulfport, New Orleans||Northbound exit and southbound entrance|
|MS 15 / MS 67 north||Continuation beyond I-10|
- FHWA Route Log and Finder List - Interstate System - Design - FHWA
- Mississippi Department of Transportation (2008). Official Highway Map of Mississippi (Map). http://www.gomdot.com/Divisions/IntermodalPlanning/Resources/Maps/pdf/StateHighwayMapsArchive/HWY%20Map%202008%20Front.pdf. Retrieved June 3, 2010.
- Google Inc. Google Maps – overview of Interstate 110 (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=U.S.+90+%26+Interstate+110,+Biloxi,+Harrison,+Mississippi+39530&daddr=I-110+and+I-10&hl=en&geocode=FWjHzwEdfIiz-ildYCwy-g6ciDHQFqM3IjXJ-w%3BFWax0AEdDZKz-inliVgnSAyciDEWob_gPIQgGw&mra=pd&sll=30.409362,-88.056224&sspn=1.065932,2.705383&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Interstate 110 (Mississippi)|
- Interstate 110 Mississippi @ Interstate-Guide.com
- Mississippi @ SouthEastRoads.com - Interstate 110
- Kurumi - I-110 Mississippi