Jakarta Kota Station
Jakarta Kota Station (Indonesian: Stasiun Jakarta Kota, Station code: JAKK) is a terminal train station, located in the old city core of Jakarta. The station was appointed as a historical and cultural landmark in 1993.
The station was first named as the Batavia Zuid (or South Batavia), the name of which was used until the end of the 19th century. The station was also popularly known as the Beos Station as an abbreviation from the Bataviasche Ooster Spoorweg Maatschapij or the Batavian Eastern Railway Company.
Jakarta Kota Station serve as one of main station to several intercity train line (Argo Train) from/to across Java Island, as well as Gambir Station, Jatinegara Station, and Pasar Senen Station. This station also serve 3 of 6 KRL Jabotabek train lines, which operated inside Jakarta metropolitan area.
The primary designer of the station was the Dutch architect Frans Johan Louwrens Ghijsels (born September 8, 1882). The design of the station is a combination of Western Art Deco and local architecture styles.
Jakarta City Station is a two-storey station which surrounded by streets at its three sides with one main entrance gate and two side entrance gates. Jakarta City Station main entrance gate can be recognized by its barrel-vault roof with openings horizontally composed with the top dominated by vertical units (lunette).
The platform uses a frame roof of butterfly shed with a support profiled- steel column is used at this station. The inside wall of the hall was finished with brown ceramic with rough texture. Whereas the outside wall at the bottom of the whole building was covered with green-yellowish plaster. The station floor uses yellow teak and grey wood, and for the platform floor yellow waffle teakwood is used.
Jakarta Kota Station, which it has 5 platforms to serve 10 train lines, served as terminus for several Java's train travels.
Intercity Train 
- Banten Ekspress, service to Merak Station, Banten
- Gaya Baru Malam Selatan, service to Surabaya Gubeng Station, East Java
- Gumarang, service to Surabaya Pasar Turi Station, East Java
- Patas Purwakarta, service to Purwakarta Station, West Java
- Serayu, sevice to Kroya Station, Central Java via Kiaracondong Station, West Java
- Tegal Arum, service to Tegal Station, East Java
KRL Jabodetabek (Commuter Line) 
- Blue Line, service to Bekasi Station, West Java
- Red Line, service to Depok and Bogor Station, West Java
- Pink Line, service to Tanjung Priok Station
See also 
Media related to Jakarta Kota Station at Wikimedia Commons