Katrina Halili in New Jersey
January 4, 1986
Quezon City, Philippines
|Occupation||Actress, Commercial model, music producer|
|Partner(s)||Kris Lawrence (2008-present)|
|Children||Katrence Lawrence "Katy" Halili Cadevida (born 2012)|
Katrina Halili (born Katrina Halili on January 4, 1986) is a Filipina actress, commercial model and music producer. She made her screen debut via StarStruck, but became popular until playing the antagonist roles in Darna, Majika and MariMar and becoming the protagonist in One Night Only, Gagambino and Magdusa Ka.
Katrina Halili is an alumna of the StarStruck talent search and the cover girl of leading magazines such as FHM and Maxim Philippines. She was voted as FHM Philippines' sexiest woman for the year 2006 and bagged the title yet again in 2007. She is the first StarStruck contestant to top the FHM Philippines' 100 Sexiest list and the only Filipina celebrity to have won the title twice in a row. She is a three-time FHM Philippines covergirl. With 123,000 votes, she placed 2nd in 2008 next to Marian Rivera.
In May 2009, a sex tape showing Halili and Dr. Hayden Kho, who was then in a relationship with Vicki Belo, was distributed over the internet without her consent. The dispute lasted a long time and resulted in a number of legal actions and with some endorsements being taken away from her.
|2004||Kilig... Pintig... Yanig|
|2005||Sablay Ka na Pasaway Ka pa||Raven|
|2007||Shake Rattle and Roll 9||Engkanto|
|2008||Romantic Island(Korean Movie)||cameo|
|One Night Only||Jasmine|
|2011||My Neighbor's Wife||Cameo|
- Katrina Halili on FHM.com.ph
- Llanes, Rommel (January 23, 2013). "Katrina Halili and Kris Lawrence welcome baby Katrence to Christian world". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
- Avendaño, Christine; Tina Santos (May 21, 2009). "Palace joins outrage over doc’s sex videos". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- "Hayden's buddy linked to spread of sex videos". GMANews.TV. May 22, 2009. Retrieved May 22, 2009.
- Torres, Tetch (May 20, 2009). "Katrina Halili: Hayden Kho will pay". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- Alberto, Thea (May 20, 2009). "Halili mulls legal action vs Kho—Gabriela". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- Aurelio, Julie M. (May 29, 2009). "Katrina Halili charges Kho mother with libel". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved June 1, 2009.
- Dimaculangan, Jocelyn (November 2, 2009). "Marian, ’di puwedeng kumain habang may ‘Darna’". Journal Online. Retrieved November 2, 2009.
|FHM Cover Girl
|This article about an actor or actress in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|