List of islands in the South China Sea
Islands in the South China Sea includes the South China Sea Islands (Spratly Islands, Pratas Islands, Paracel Islands and Macclesfield Bank), islands on the China coast, on the Vietnam coast, on the Borneo coast, and the peripheral islands of Taiwan, the Philippines, etc.
- 1 South China Sea Islands
- 2 Islands in the Taiwan Strait
- 3 Islands of the southern coast of China
- 4 Islands of the eastern coast of Vietnam
- 5 Islands of the Malay Peninsula
- 6 Islands of Indonesia
- 7 Islands of Borneo
- 8 Islands of the western coast of the Philippines
- 9 See also
South China Sea Islands
See Spratly Islands dispute#Tabular listing of features showing country possessions for a complete list
|Taiwan (ROC)||China (PRC)||Philippines||Vietnam||Malaysia|
See Paracel Islands#List of all geographical entities with Chinese and Vietnamese names for a complete list.
The Paracel Islands are occupied by the People's Republic of China (PRC), and claimed by the PRC, the ROC (Taiwan), and Vietnam.
|Amphitrite Group||Crescent Group||Ungrouped|
Islands in the Taiwan Strait
- Amoy (Fujian Province, mainland China)
- Quemoy (Fuchien Province, Republic of China (Taiwan))
- Pescadores (Taiwan, Republic of China (Taiwan))
Islands of the southern coast of China
Islands of Guangdong
Islands of Hong Kong
See Islands and Peninsulas of Hong Kong for a full list.
Islands of Macau
Ilha Verde is connected to the Macao Peninsula as a result of land reclamation. Ilha de Coloane and Ilha da Taipa are connected (to each other), also as a result of land reclamation.
Islands of Guangxi
Islands of Hainan
Islands of the eastern coast of Vietnam
Islands of the Malay Peninsula
- Tioman Island (Malaysia)
- Redang Island (Malaysia)
- Perhentian Islands (Malaysia)
- Rawa Island (Malaysia)
- Besar Island (Malaysia)
- Sibu Island (Malaysia)
- Pemanggil Island (Malaysia)