From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mainframe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mainframe may refer to any of the following:
- Mainframe computer, large and powerful data processing systems
- Mainframe Entertainment, a Canadian computer animation and design company
- Mainframe (band), a 1980s Electropop band
- Mainframe is the name of two fictional characters from Marvel Comics:
- Mainframe (Transformers) is an Autobot character in the Transformers series
- Mainframe (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- A character from the game Gunman Chronicles
- Mainframe is the city in which the CGI cartoon ReBoot takes place
- A "character", mostly offstage, in Gene Wolfe's The Book of the Long Sun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.