From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(See other stations in Fukui)
Nanetsu Station (南越駅 Nan'etsu-eki?) is the provisional name for a planned railway station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen, in Echizen, Fukui, Japan, to be operated by West Japan Railway Company (JR West). It is expected to open around 2025.
- Takefu Interchange, on the Hokuriku Expressway
- National Route 8
- Takefu Station (Hokuriku Main Line), approximately 5 km west
- Echizen-Takefu Station (Fukui Railway Fukubu Line), approximately 5 km west
- Echizen City Office
- Jin-ai University
- Fukui Prefectural Takefu Higashi Senior High School
- Manyo Junior High School
- Kitahino Elementary School
- Kitashinjo Elementary School
- "あと１年 第２部（３）新駅の課題" [One year to go Part 2 (3) Issues facing new stations]. Yomiuri Online. The Yomiuri Shimbun. 20 March 2014. Retrieved 19 July 2014.
- "ルート図" [Route map]. Fukui Prefecture. Retrieved 20 July 2014.