National Register of Historic Places listings in Crawford County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Crawford County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 19 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|Allegheny College campus
|3||Bridge in East Fallowfield Township||
|Legislative Route 20012 over Unger Run
||East Fallowfield Township|
|4||Bridge in Oil Creek Township||
|State Route 2020 over Oil Creek
||Oil Creek Township||Removed from site.|
|5||Bridge in Rockdale Township||
|Legislative Route 20076 over French Creek
|6||Bridge in West Mead Township||
|Legislative Route 20027 over French Creek
||West Mead Township|
|7||John Brown Tannery Site||
|500 feet south of the junction of Pennsylvania Route 77 and John Brown Road
||Richmond Township||Only the foundation remains after a fire in 1907|
|8||Cambridge Springs Bridge||
|Legislative Route 84 spur B over French Creek
|9||Independent Congregational Church||
|346 Chestnut Street
|10||Amos Kelly House||
|325 South Main Street
|11||Meadville Downtown Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Chancery Lane, Mulberry, Walnut and Chestnut Streets
|12||Dr. J.R. Mosier Office||
|1 Fountain Street
|762 Park Avenue
|North Main Street on Allegheny College campus
|16||Edward Saeger House||
|375 Main Street
|17||Judge Henry Shippen House||
|403 Chestnut Street
|18||Titusville City Hall||
|107 North Franklin Street
|19||Titusville Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Petroleum, Spruce, Franklin, Perry, Monroe, Main and Spring Streets
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
||North of Springboro on Pennsylvania Route 18
|2||Dr. James White House||
||Junction of U.S. Route 322 and Pennsylvania Route 285
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Crawford County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Crawford County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 12, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Pennsylvania Bulletin, Doc. No. 98-1762.
- Location derived from its NRHP nomination form; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted"