National Register of Historic Places listings in Bradford County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Bradford County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Bradford County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 13 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Athens Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Elm and Locust Streets, 772 South Main Street, and the Chemung and Susquehanna River
|2||Phillip Paul Bliss House||
|3||Bradford County Courthouse||
|301 Main Street
|4||Knapp's Covered Bridge||
|East of Burlington on Township 554
||Burlington Township||part of the Covered Bridges of Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming Counties Thematic Resource (TR)|
|5||Methodist Episcopal Church of Burlington||
|U.S. Route 6 at Township 357
||West Burlington Township|
|6||Protection of the Flag Monument||
|715 South Main Street
|7||Spalding Memorial Library-Tioga Point Museum||
|724 South Main Street
|8||Towanda Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Elizabeth, Fourth, and Kingsbury Streets and the Susquehanna River
|9||Troy Public High School||
|250 High Street
|10||Universalist Meeting House of Sheshequin||
|6752 Sheshequin Road
|11||Van Dyne Civic Building||
|Main and Elmira Streets
|12||Ellen and Charles F. Welles House||
|1 Grovedale Lane; also 3 Grovedale Lane
||Wyalusing Township||3 Grovedale represents a boundary increase of November 15, 2003|
|13||Wyalusing Borough Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Prospect, First, Second, Third, Noble Sts., and Taylor Ave.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Bridge in Athens Township||
||Legislative Route 08081 over the Susquehanna River
||Athens and Athens Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Bradford County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Bradford County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 21, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.