Ontario Municipal Airport
|Ontario Municipal Airport|
A Douglas F5D Skylancer at ONO
|IATA: ONO – ICAO: KONO – FAA LID: ONO|
|Owner||City of Ontario|
|Elevation AMSL||2,193 ft / 668 m|
Ontario Municipal Airport (IATA: ONO, ICAO: KONO, FAA LID: ONO) is three miles west of Ontario, in Malheur County, Oregon. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation facility.
West Coast Airlines and Hughes Airwest stopped there until 1972-73.
In the year ending July 13, 2010 the airport had 12,930 general aviation aircraft operations, average 35 per day. 69 aircraft were then based at the airport: 90% single-engine, 3% multi-engine, 4% jet, and 3% helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for ONO ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective May 31, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- Airport page at City of Ontario website
- Aerial image as of May 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for ONO, effective December 11, 2014
- Resources for this airport: