From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Racist music, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Racist music (disambiguation).||
Racist music is music which expresses racism. The term can refer to:
- Coon song, a racist genre of music popular during the Jim Crow era
- National Socialist black metal, death metal that promotes Nazism
- Nazi punk, a punk who supports Nazism
- White power music, music that promotes white nationalism and discrimination against other races
- Rock Against Communism, a music genre derived from white power rock concerts in the United Kingdom in the late 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Racist music.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.