From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
Racist music can refer to:
- Coon song, a racist genre of music popular during the Jim Crow era
- National Socialist black metal, death metal that promotes Nazism
- Nazi punk, a punk who supports Nazism
- White power music, music that promotes white nationalism and discrimination against other races
- Rock Against Communism, a music genre derived from white power rock concerts in the United Kingdom in the late 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.