|Born||October 24, 1874
|Died||May 24, 1939
Rafael Palma (October 24, 1874 – May 24, 1939) was a Filipino politician, Rizalian, reporter, writer, educator and a famous mason in Philippines. He also became the fourth President of the University of the Philippines.
- A building at the University of the Philippines, Diliman was named after him (Palma Hall). Today, the UP College of Social Sciences and Philosophy resides in this building.
- University of Bohol, a private school in Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines was named after Rafael Palma College in 1946 until it was changed into University of Bohol.
- There are many schools in the country which are named after Rafael Palma, like Rafael Palma Elementary School City of Makati and Rafael Palma Elementary School, Zobel Roxas Street, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Barangay Rafael Palma Real Estate Property which is situated in Diffun Town, Quirino Province, Cagayan Valley Region, the Philippines.
Palma wrote a biography of Dr. Jose P. Rizal which Justice Roman Ozaeta translated to English with the title "The Pride of the Malay Race."
- The Woman and the Right to Vote by Rafael Palma.
- The new mentality by Rafael Palma, 1929.