Birthplace of Richard Nixon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Richard Nixon Birthplace)
Richard Nixon Birthplace
|Location||18061 Yorba Linda Boulevard|
|Nearest city||Yorba Linda, Orange County, California, USA|
|Architectural style||California Bungalow|
|NRHP Reference #||71000171|
|Added to NRHP||December 17, 1971|
|Designated NHL||May 31, 1973|
|Designated CHISL||October 1, 1994|
The Richard Nixon Birthplace is where Richard Nixon was born and lived from 1913 to 1922. It is located at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in Yorba Linda, Orange County, California.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "Birthplace of Richard Nixon". Office of Historical Preservation, California State Parks. Retrieved 2012-10-11.
- "Richard Nixon Birthplace". National Historic Landmark Quicklinks. National Park Service. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- NHL Summary
- McDermott, John D. (June 30, 1969). "Richard Nixon Birthplace" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Inventory Nomination Form. National Park Service. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum: Richard Nixon Birthplace
- National Park Service: The Nixon Birthplace
- Richard Nixon Foundation
- Sears-homes: "The Unknown Origin of Richard Nixon's Mail-Order House."
- "Richard Nixon Birthplace" (pdf). Photographs. National Park Service. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
|This article about a property in California on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|