Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Company
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Company is a subsidiary of the Wisconsin Central Ltd. It operates a railroad bridge over the St. Marys River between Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Niagara Falls Bridge Commission
- Thousand Islands Bridge Authority
- Buffalo and Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority
- "Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Company". Employer Status Determination. Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) No. MI-324, "Sault Ste. Marie International Railroad Bridge, Spanning Soo Locks at St. Marys Falls Canal, Sault Ste. Marie, Chippewa County, MI", 32 photos, 29 data pages, 5 photo caption pages