May 26, 1983 |
Eastport, New York, U.S.
|Residence||Calabasas, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Businessman, reality television personality, model.|
|Partner(s)||Kourtney Kardashian (2006–present)|
Scott Disick (born May 26, 1983) is an American reality television personality, model and businessman. Disick is best known for appearing on the television series Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kourtney and Kim Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take New York by dating Kourtney Kardashian.
Disick was born in Eastport, New York, to Bonnie (1950 – October 28, 2013) and Jeffrey Disick (1950 – January 3, 2014). His family comes from a line of wealthy real estate developers. He is an only child. His mother died in October 2013 and his father died a little over two months later.
Disick became authentic British royalty while on a trip to London. The knighting ceremony was broadcast in a season 7 Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode titled "The Royal Treatment". The title he holds is "Lord of the Manor of Cruckton Ford". He purchased his title over the internet. Disick has since branded himself as "Lord Disick" and has taken to referring to strangers and fans as "peasants".
Disick has a well-documented affinity for wealth and luxury items. He has posted photos of himself holding thick rolls of hundred dollar bills in a toilet paper holder onto his Instagram account. On December 26, 2013, Disick posted an image showcasing $100,000 worth of 14K gold and diamond-encrusted bracelets that he had received for Christmas. The lavish gift was from his friend, Avi the Jeweler. Disick anticipates purchasing a 100-carat, custom-made diamond necklace from Avi which is said to be priced at approximately $250,000. Disick has a large collection of luxury watches. He exhibits some of his extravagant timepieces in clips from his "Lifestyles of a Lord" web-series. This expansive collection includes a Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980 Stainless Steel which is valued at $51,000, and a similar $64,000 Patek Philippe Nautilus in rose gold, as well as many other high-end watches. Disick’s love of watches was illustrated in an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians during which Disick visited a fan who was said to be in the end stages of cancer. Disick was so impacted by this visit that he gifted a Rolex watch to this fan.
Disick is passionate about collecting and racing cars. His car collection is valued at well past one million dollars. It includes a $525,610 Rolls-Royce, a Ferrari, and multiple other luxury vehicles. Disick is currently involved in a lawsuit against Mercedes-Benz, in which he claims that his 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is “virtually useless.”
Disick has been no stranger to controversy since he became a pop-culture icon. On August 10, 2013, Disick posted a photo to Instagram that depicted the Kardashian and Jenner family’s faces photoshopped over Da Vinci’s “Last Supper.” Disick's face was placed onto the body of Jesus. Disick deleted the photo shortly after posting it, but not before a media firestorm ensued.
In response to a controversy surrounding Texan Judge William Adams, who was filmed abusing his handicapped daughter in a viral video, Disick tweeted that "This judge William adams [sic] guy deserves to be shot In [sic] his face, and they should let the public do it!"
A 2013 episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami depicted Disick shooting, skinning, and gutting an alligator. Though Disick legally hunted the alligator in Florida, this was met with heavy criticism. Mary Hart from International Reptile Rescue Fairness said that it would be fair to "cut both his thighs so he bleeds and then toss him in a gator pond with gators small enough to rip him apart slowly and painfully".
In 2001, Disick was arrested after crashing his car in Riverhead, New York. He failed the field sobriety test, and ultimately pled guilty to a non-criminal charge of driving while intoxicated.
Disick was shown having a violent altercation with his girlfriend , Kourtney Kardashian, in a 2010 episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. The fight culminated with Disick punching a mirror. After this incident, Disick sought treatment from an outpatient rehab program.
Aside from his reality T.V. career, Disick has sought out many business endeavors. Disick was a partner in Ryu, an NYC Meatpacking District restaurant, that opened on April 23, 2012. Ryu shuttered after 191 days in business.
Disick has worked in numerous private businesses. He is quoted as saying, “I have done a lot of private label manufacturing in the nutrition biz and have raised money for startup companies. I tend to invest money into nightlife businesses for the friends of mine that are involved in nightclubs and what not.”  Disick endorsed Amidren High T pill, a supplement aimed at men ages 20–40.
It was also discovered that Disick was a cover model for Heartland, a young-adult book series, in 2001.
|2013||Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord||Himself|
|American Psycho: Yeezus Promo||Himself|
|2012||Kourtney and Kim Take Miami||Himself|
|Miss Universe 2012||Judge|
|Oprah's Next Chapter||Himself|
|2011–12||Kourtney and Kim Take New York||Himself|
|Fashion Police||Guest host||S01E19|
|2009–10||Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami||Himself|
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Himself|
- "Kourtney Kardashian's proud as a peacock as she celebrates Scott Disick's 30th birthday in feather skirt". Daily Mail.
- "Kourtney Kardashian Celebrates Scott Disick's 30th Birthday in Las Vegas". E!
- Scott Disick is fine not being married to Kourtney Kardashian: ‘I would say we’re decently happy'. Daily News (New York) (April 18, 2013). Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- "Scott Disick rolls up to brunch with the boys in his Rolls-Royce". Daily Mail. (May 11, 2013). Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Booze-Loving Kris Jenner Thinks Scott Disick Has a Drinking Problem". Life & Style Weekly. (May 11, 2013). Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Midgarden, Cory. (May 9, 2013) "'Kardashians' Star Scott Disick Puts Vinny's Uncle Nino 'In His Place'". MTV. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Takeda, Allison. (April 21, 2013) "Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick 'Have to Relive' Their Fights on TV". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Chen, Joyce. (April 17, 2013) Scott Disick on Marrying Kourtney Kardashian: We're Both "So Not Interested". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Scott Disick reveals he and Kourtney Kardashian may not marry for years as couple open up about their tumultuous relationship. Daily Mail. (April 22, 2013). Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Heidi Parker. "Scott Disick 'extremely sad' by sudden loss of his mother Bonnie, 63, as he attends funeral with Kourtney Kardashian". Daily Mail. Retrieved January 6, 2014.
- Colette Fahy (September 17, 2013). "Tragedy for Scott Disick as his father Jeffrey dies... less than three months after mother Bonnie passed away". Daily Mail. Retrieved January 6, 2014.
- "Kourtney Kardashian steps out in matching tops with son Mason while Penelope is an adorable flower girl". Daily Mail. September 15, 2013. Retrieved January 6, 2014.
- "Kourtney Kardashian Releases New Baby Photos!". Us Weekly.
- "Hey, Mama! Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Baby Boy". Retrieved December 14, 2009.
- "Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick Welcome a Baby Girl! And Her Name Is...". E Online. July 9, 2012. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- Corneau, Allison. "Scott Disick Becomes British Royalty, Gets Knighted in London". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- "TV Muse- Keeping up with the Kardashians".
- "Title and Royal Registration". E! Online. Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- TMZ, Staff. "Scott Disick-- I Wipe My Ass With $100 Bills...Here's Proof". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- Ginsberg, Teddi. "Kourtney Kardashian's beau Scott Disick got some serious bling for Christmas". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- "Lifestyles of a Lord: Fancy Watches". E! Online.
- "Scott Fulfills a woman's dying wish on Keeping Up With The Kardashians". Daily Mail. Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- Waldholz, Chantal. "$1 Million Worth of Cars! Scott Disick a.k.a. Lord Disick Shows Off Kardashian Vehicles in Miami". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- TMZ Staff. "Scott Disick Lawsuit- My Mercedes Has NO Class".
- Batur, Jeanette. "Scott Disick Posts, Then Deletes Controversial Photoshopped Pic". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- "William Adams, Texas Judge Who Beat Daughter On Video, Returns to Bench".
- Disick, Scott. "4 Nov 2011 12:11 AM Tweet". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- TMZ STAFF. "Scott Disick RIPPED by Reptile Rescue Org. For Alligator Murder". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- "Inside Scott Disick's 2001 Drunk Driving Arrest".
- Gibson, Cristina. "Scott Disick Finally Seeks Therapy". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- In Touch Weekly. "Scott Disick's NYC Restaurant Closes After 191 Days". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- Schreffler, Laura. "Keeping Up With Scott Disick". Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- Laliberte, Kristian. "Disick Is Now Selling An Anti Male Menopause Drug Called Amidren".
- "Scott Disick, Book Cover Model? The Reality Star's Shocking Past Gig". Retrieved March 25, 2014.