Spain at the 2008 Summer Paralympics
|Spain at the Paralympic Games|
|At the 2008 Summer Paralympics in Beijing|
|Competitors||133 in 15 sports|
|Flag bearer||David Casinos|
|Paralympic history (summary)|
Spain sent a delegation to compete at the 2008 Summer Paralympics in Beijing. The country's delegation consisted of 232 people, including 133 athletes competing in 15 sports. Attending the opening ceremony on September 6 was Infanta Elena, President of the Spanish Paralympic Committee Miguel Carballeda, Minister Mercedes Cabrera, and several representatives from the Madrid Olympic Games Bidding Committee.
- Single-Person Keelboat - 2.4mR
- "El atleta David Casinos será el abanderado español en la apertura de los Juegos Paralímpicos". Europa Press. 2008-08-26. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Spanish Princess to attend opening ceremony of Beijing Paralympics". Xinhua News Agency. 2008-09-01. Retrieved 2008-09-01.
- EP (July 6, 2012). "España llevará 142 atletas a los Juegos Paralímpicos" (in Spanish). Spain: AS. Retrieved December 25, 2013.
- "Spain confirm squad of 142 for London 2012 - insidethegames.biz - Olympic, Paralympic and Commonwealth Games News". insidethegames.biz. July 12, 2012. Retrieved December 26, 2013.
- "National Line Up For 2008 Paralympic Sailing Competition", International Association for Disabled Sailing, July 16, 2008