Sport in the Falkland Islands
Race meetings are held from time to time, especially as many islanders still own horses.
A wide variety of sports are played in the Falkland Islands including: rugby union , Badminton, Clay pigeon, darts, karate, marathon, golf, field hockey, netball, yachting, squash, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, kayaking and target shooting.
Because of the large British military presence, many games involve their teams.
The Falklands Islands Rifle Association dates back to the 1880s.
See also 
- Falkland Islands national football team
- Rugby union in the Falkland Islands
- Falkland Islands cricket team
- Falkland Islands at the Commonwealth Games
- Sport clubs in the Falkland Islands
- Cultural stuff – infrastructure, facilities and travel
- Falkland Islands Overseas Games Association
- Falkland Islands Golf Club
|This Falkland Islands-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|