Steve Crawford (Pennsylvania)
|Steven M. Crawford|
|Born||July 13, 1959
Columbia County, Pennsylvania
|Residence||Cumberland County, Pennsylvania|
|Education||Mansfield University of Pennsylvania|
He was appointed to be chief of staff for Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell in May 2009 to replace the outgoing Gregory Fajt. He served as secretary of legislative affairs from 2003 through 2009. Prior to that, he was Deputy Secretary of Agriculture under Governor Casey. Prior to that, he was a staff member in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives.
- The Pennsylvania Manual, Vol. 119, Section 4: Executive: Elected Offices. URL last accessed 2012-10-29.
- "Steve Crawford '81 named PA Governor's Chief of Staff". Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.
- "PA Governor Rendell Appoints Steven Crawford as Chief Of Staff" (Press release). Pennsylvania Governor. May 8, 2009.
- "Steve Crawford Steve Crawford - Chief of Staff". www.portal.state.pa.us.
- "PA Report 100" (PDF). Pennsylvania Report. Capitol Growth. January 23, 2009. Archived from the original on 2009-08-14.
- "Power 50". PoliticsPA. The Publius Group. 2003. Archived from the original on 2004-04-17.
|Chief of Staff for The Governor of Pennsylvania
|Secretary of Legislative Affairs for The Governor of Pennsylvania