||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2012)|
|Initial release||5th September 2013|
|Stable release||1.3 (October 12, 2014[±])|
|Operating system||Windows, Windows 8, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Web browser|
|Available in||English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Romanian and Bulgarian|
|Type||Media player, Music Platform|
Style Jukebox allows users to upload their personal music collection from their computer to Style Jukebox servers and listen to them from another compatible device (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Windows Phone) by streaming or downloading songs for offline playback. Users can link a maximum of 2 devices in the Free version, or 10 devices in the Premium.
Free accounts start at a 250 tracks capacity, to 3,000 tracks if users answer questionnaires, invite friends or provide feedback. Premium accounts have a 25,000 tracks capacity. 
As of May 2014, Style Jukebox had more than 100,000 registered users.
- Native clients Windows, iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Automatic import from Dropbox, available on Windows.
- Store up 3,000 songs for free. No Ads.
- Store up to 28,000 songs as a Premium user.
- Stream music playlist over 3G+ / WiFi
- Reduce data plan by downloading song on the phone. Selective download.
- Create temporary track listing just by tapping on the song’s artwork.
- Support for most popular music file formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGC. FLAC and M4A (ALAC) available on Premium version.
- File size up to 1 GB for Premium version, and up to 30 MB for the Free version.
- Facebook authentication.
- Create playlists by artist, album and title.
- Edit song title, album title, artist name and genre from Style Jukebox from Windows.
||This section reads like a review rather than an encyclopedic description of the subject. (September 2014)|
Style Jukebox consists of cloud-based services for user management, music storage and programmatic interfaces (APIs); and clients for music streaming and storage on desktop and mobile operating systems.
Upload is available on the desktop client only; Style Jukebox enables users to drop music files and folders in the music player to be automatically uploaded and synced with Style Jukebox cloud-based services and made available to any other of the user's computers and devices that also have the Style Jukebox client installed.
Style Jukebox cloud-based services automatically transcodes formats to match the device's supported formats. For example, a 320kbps WMA is transcoded to 320kbps MP3 on iOS devices and FLAC lossless is transcoded to WMA lossless on Windows Phone devices.
- What Hi-Fi. "Style Jukebox cloud music app offers Hi-Fi quality streaming".
- The Next Web. "Style Jukebox's iOS and Web apps play your hi-def music library from the cloud".
- TechCrunch. "Style Jukebox Raises Seed To Stream Your Own Music Collection".
- Style Jukebox. "Comparison of Style Jukebox Free and Premium".
- Style Jukebox (August 20, 2014). "Features page". Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- Inventures.eu (August 20, 2014). "Style Jukebox secures up to €200K". Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- Google Play Store (August 1, 2014). "Style Jukebox for Android". Retrieved August 1, 2014.
- About (August 20, 2014). "Features page". Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- Betanews (August 20, 2014). "Style Jukebox takes your music collection to the cloud". Retrieved August 20, 2014.