UFO sightings in Italy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article possibly contains original research. (July 2012)|
- Iulius Obsequens reports: When C. Murius and L. Valerius were consuls, in Tarquinia towards sunset, a round object, like a globe, a round or circular shield, took its path in the sky from west to east.
- Iulius Obsequens reports: At Aenariae, while Livius Troso was promulgating the laws at the beginning of the Italian war, at sunrise, there came a terrific noise in the sky, and a globe of fire appeared burning in the north. In the territory of Spoletum, a globe of fire, of golden color, fell to the earth gyrating. It then seemed to increase in size, rose from the earth and ascended into the sky, where it obscured the sun with its brilliance. It revolved toward the eastern quadrant of the sky.
- Iulius Obsequens reports: something like a sort of weapon, or missile, rose with a great noise from the earth and soared into the sky.
- In 2000, Roberto Pinotti published material regarding the so-called "Fascist UFO Files", which dealt with a flying saucer that had crashed near Milan in 1933 (some 14 years before the Roswell, New Mexico crash), and of the subsequent investigation by a never mentioned before Cabinet RS/33, that allegedly was authorized by Benito Mussolini, and headed by the Nobel scientist Guglielmo Marconi. A spaceship was allegedly stored in the hangars of the SIAI Marchetti in Vergiate near Milan .
- A factory worker while was warking near Varese sighted three humanoids near a craft. One of the entities saw him and shot him with a beam, although it did not do any harm to the man. Afterwards, the humanoids went into the craft and started up to the sky.
- Roberto Pinotti, Alfredo Lissoni. Mussolini e gli UFO. Idea Libri, Bologna, 2001
- Keith Chester, Strange Company, Anomalist Books, 2007
- 1950-Alien Encounter at Varese, Italy