UFO sightings in Russia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Tunguska event of 1908, is considered to have been the explosion of a comet, though some regard it as an explosion of a UFO.
- The Height 611 UFO incident on January 29, 1986, was a supposed UFO crash which happened in Dalnegorsk, Primorsky Krai.
- The Sassowo explosions were two mysterious explosions which occurred on April 12, 1990, and July 8, 1992, equivalent to 25 tons TNT.
- Early in 2012 a crashed titanium object, described as a "UFO fragment", was retrieved from a forest in the vicinity of Otradnensky, a Siberian village, after strange sounds were heard there in December 2011. The smooth, silvery and U-shaped device, attached to a rounded section, and was not deemed to be related to space technology.
- Stewart, Bill (March 22, 2012). "‘UFO fragment’ under police guard". iol news. Retrieved 16 January 2014.