University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
|University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine|
|Dean||Dr. Denise K. Kassebaum|
|Location||Aurora, CO, U.S.
The University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine is the dental school of the University of Colorado. It is located on the Anschutz Medical Campus of the University of Colorado Denver in the city of Aurora, Colorado, United States. It the only dental school in Colorado.
The School of Dental Medicine is part of the University of Colorado. This school was established in 1973 by an amendment to the state constitution, and is the only dental school in Colorado. Previously, the Denver School of Dentistry had been established in the state, operating as a unit of the University of Denver between 1888 and 1932.
University of Colorado Denver School of Dental Medicine awards following degrees:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
University of Colorado Denver School of Dental Medicine includes the following departments:
- Department of Applied Dentistry
- Department of Craniofacial Biology
- Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Diagnostic and Biological Sciences
- Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Restorative Dentistry
- Department of Surgical Dentistry
- Department of Public Health
University of Colorado Denver School of Dental Medicine is currently accredited by ADA.
- Short history of the Denver School of Dentistry, accessed 21 September 2014.