Ursa Township, Adams County, Illinois
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||61.03 sq mi (158.1 km2)|
|• Land||57.22 sq mi (148.2 km2)|
|• Water||3.81 sq mi (9.9 km2) 6.24%|
|Elevation||476 ft (145 m)|
|• Density||18.8/sq mi (7.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62301, 62351, 62376, 62379|
|GNIS feature ID||0429857|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 61.03 square miles (158.1 km2), of which 57.22 square miles (148.2 km2) (or 93.76%) is land and 3.81 square miles (9.9 km2) (or 6.24%) is water.
The township contains six cemeteries: Booth, Denson, Keith, New Providence, Stone Family and Wesley Chapel.
Airports and landing strips
- Schnelle Airport
- Indian Grave Lake
- Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Ursa Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Canton Township, Lewis County, Missouri||Lima Township|
|Union Township, Lewis County, Missouri||Riverside Township||Ellington Township|