Performed and realized on synthesizers by Jeffrey Hall.
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
As of January 1, 2014, I have 57k article edits and over 66k overall. This is not a brag but a cautionary statement. Wikipedia is one of the all-time great concepts in history, but it is REPLETE with gag.
- (1 Aug 2013, updated 24 Jan 2014) And that was then! It has now been estimated that there is enough gag within these cyber pages to choke every man, woman, child, and frog on the face of the earth
twice over four times overeight times over (it's growing geometrically as we speak).
Who I am
I picked three musical user boxes, but there are more than two dozen I could rotate, Debussy, Chopin and AC/DC foremost. Without music, we are drones.
I am not an expert on anything. But I once learned to read, and to think, and to correct my many mistakes.
Rokovoko, an island far away to the West and South. It is not down on any map; true places never are.
Lieutenant Colonel Ronald Edward Storz, USAF
There is heroism in resistance, greater heroism in honor, and the greatest heroism in selflessness.
|This user is a member of the Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians
The motto of the AIW is Conservata veritate, which translates to "With the preserved truth".
|The Airborne Warfare Barnstar|
|To Reedmalloy, for his extraordinarily hard work editing, maintaining and generally helping out on articles about airborne warfare. Skinny87 (talk) 16:27, 31 March 2009 (UTC)|
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|Thank you, thank you , thank you for the outstanding work you did on the 38th Bomb Group page. My father served in the 822nd, and I am webmaster for the 38th Bomb Group Association. I'm also a Buckeye! Tombehrens (talk) 00:09, 8 August 2011 (UTC)|
|The Original Barnstar|
|For you work on the article about The Hump -- PBS (talk) 11:20, 25 September 2012 (UTC)|
- Created for Military history WikiProject (77)
- Haywood S. Hansell (GA) | Interception of the Rex (GA) | Bird of Paradise (aircraft) | Attack on the Sui-ho Dam | Vermont Garrison | Robert Olds | Paul W. Beck | Phu Cat Air Base Security Forces | 357th Fighter Group | 91st Bombardment Group | 456th Bombardment Group | 9th Operations Group | American airborne landings in Normandy | Leland T. Kennedy | Harrison Thyng | Fred J. Christensen | Edgar S. Gorrell | Frank A. Armstrong | Frederick Castle | Thomas W. Steed | Sy Bartlett | Beirne Lay, Jr. | Thomas DeWitt Milling | Harris Hull | Bert Stiles | Archibald Mathies | Walter E. Truemper | Darrell Lindsey | Horace Meek Hickam | IX Troop Carrier Command | Aeronautical Division, U.S. Signal Corps | Aviation Section, U.S. Signal Corps | Division of Military Aeronautics | Army Air Force School of Applied Tactics | RAF Bassingbourn | Bruning Army Airfield | Schweinfurt-Regensburg mission | Dawn-to-dusk transcontinental flight across the United States | MB-3A | Burgess H | Burgess Company | Necessary Evil (B-29) | Jabit III (B-29) | Full House (B-29) | Up An' Atom (B-29) | Laggin' Dragon (B-29) | Big Stink (B-29) | Some Punkins (B-29) | Top Secret (B-29) | Next Objective (B-29) | Strange Cargo (B-29) | Luke the Spook (B-29) | Silverplate (FA) | Pumpkin bomb | Bombardment group | USAAF unit identification aircraft markings | Combat box | Tokyo tanks | Class A airfield | Citizens Military Training Camp | U.S. Air Force aeronautical rating | Zeppelin Staaken R.VI | Martin NBS-1 | Organization of the U.S. Army Air Service in 1925 | Organization of the Air Service of the American Expeditionary Force |
- Battle of Pork Chop Hill | Cambodian Campaign | I Field Force, Vietnam | II Field Force, Vietnam | XXIV Corps (United States) | U.S. 199th Light Infantry Brigade | Daniel D. Schoonover | USS PC-1168 | Order of battle for the American airborne landings in Normandy | Mission Albany | Mission Boston | Alexander Baumann (aeronautical engineer) | Military Division of the Missouri
- Created for WikiProject College football (7)
- Ohio State Buckeyes football | History of Ohio State Buckeyes football | John Wilce | Buckeye Battle Cry | Across the Field | Rex Kern | Woody Hayes Athletic Center |
- Otherwise created (11)
- Thomas Magnum | City Boy: The Adventures of Herbie Bookbinder | The New Centurions (novel) | Line score | You're in the Navy Now | The Hunters (novel) | The Just and the Unjust | The Secrets of Harry Bright (novel) | Victory (University of Dayton Fight Song) | James C. Mars | The Deep Six (novel)
- "Blame Me"s (89 rewrites)
- Robin Olds (GA) | Lewis H. Brereton | Henry H. Arnold | James Robinson Risner | William W. Momyer | Frank P. Lahm | Raynal Bolling | Byron Q. Jones | Lester J. Maitland | Albert Francis Hegenberger | Henry Conger Pratt | United States Army Air Forces | Air Service, United States Army | United States Army Air Corps | The Hump | 53d Weather Reconnaissance Squadron | MC-130 Combat Talon | Operation Ivory Coast | Far East Air Force (United States) | 38th Bombardment Group | Lockheed EC-121 Warning Star | Question Mark (aircraft) | Gabby Gabreski | Air Mail Scandal | Air Corps Tactical School | History of the Swiss Air Force (GA) | 56th Fighter Group | 1st Operations Group | Richard E. Nugent | Jacksel M. Broughton | Richard Stephen Ritchie | Leo K. Thorsness | Robert S. Johnson | Russell Maughan | Robert K. Morgan | Jay Zeamer, Jr. | Bud Day | William H. Tunner | Leon Vance | Demas Craw | Pierpont M. Hamilton | 1st Reconnaissance Squadron | 42d Attack Squadron | Thunderbird (B-17) | Straight Flush (B-29) | The Great Artiste (B-29) | Air Force Cross (United States) | Bockscar | EC-121 shootdown incident | Air Force Association | Operation Bolero | Project Alberta | Mission Chicago | Mission Elmira | Battle of Carentan | Operation Pierce Arrow | Operation Flaming Dart | Operation Credible Sport | P-1 Hawk | P-6 Hawk | Boeing Model 15 | Burgess Model I | YB-40 Flying Fortress | Origin of USAF wings | Randolph Air Force Base | McCook Field | Wright Field | Thunderbird Field | United States aircraft production during World War II | Thud Ridge | Lyal Clark |
- Galvanized Yankees | Danger UXB | Abram Wood | Marine Raiders | Command Decision (play) | History of the aircraft carrier#UN carrier operations in the Korean War | History of the aircraft carrier#U.S. carrier operations in Southeast Asia | Operation Cartwheel | James E. Swett | 2006 Ohio State Buckeyes football team | James Gould Cozzens | William Wister Haines | Lucas Davenport | Battle of Newtown | Battle of Palmito Ranch | Don't Go Near the Water (novel) | The Friendly Persuasion | The Sharkfighters |
- Collaborations (91)
- 509th Composite Group (FA) | Billy Mitchell | Benjamin Foulois | Brice Disque | John C. Morgan | Charles W. Sweeney | Chuck Yeager | Joseph Sarnoski | Karl W. Richter | Robert Michael White | Ira C. Eaker | James Stewart | Glenn Miller | Clark Gable | Erwin R. Bleckley | Frank Luke | Ralph Cheli | United States Air Force | History of the United States Air Force | 102d Rescue Squadron | 103rd Aero Squadron | Ohio Air National Guard | 23rd Fighter Group | U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds | Wright Model B | Shoo Shoo Baby (B-17) | Memphis Belle (B-17) | Enola Gay | Bomber Mafia | Doolittle Raid | Operation Bolo | Operation Linebacker | Operation Linebacker II | Aircraft losses of the Vietnam War | Death of Isoroku Yamamoto/Operation Vengeance ???????????? | Berlin Blockade | Rockwell Field | Wright-Patterson Air Force Base | Randolph Air Force Base | Biggs Army Airfield | RAF Leiston | Curtiss Falcon | Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star | Boeing RC-135 | B-2 Spirit | B-32 Dominator | P-26 Peashooter | Stinson Vigilant | Escuadrón 201 | Combat air patrol | No. 2 Squadron RAF | List of United States Airmen | Operation Eagle Claw | United States Air Force Security Forces | The U.S. Air Force (song) | Flight (1929 film) | True Detective (TV series) |
- Buster Posey (GA) | 2002 Ohio State Buckeyes football team | Battle of Stony Point | Sullivan Expedition | Mayagüez incident | Yankee Station | History of submarines#United States | Box score (baseball) | Magnum, P.I. | Battle of the Little Big Horn | Wounded Knee massacre | Bassingbourn cum Kneesworth | The Choirboys (novel) | Paul Brown | Medal of Honor (FA) | Jefferson J. DeBlanc | David McCampbell | Mitsubishi F1M | James Salter | Man's Search for Meaning | Guard of Honor | Madison, Indiana | Mike Krukow | Tim Lincecum | Battle of Normandy | Operation Market Garden | Philip Orin Parmelee | List of United States Navy ships present at Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941 | Philippines Campaign (1941–42) | Rorke's Drift | Angels of Bataan | Waco Aircraft Company | The Bridges at Toko-Ri | Red Skies of Montana |
- And film summaries of all sorts (38)
- Bombardier (film) | The Story of G.I. Joe | Thunder Birds (1942 film) | The Dawn Patrol (1938 film) | Command Decision (film) | Captain from Castile | Twelve O'Clock High | Memphis Belle: A Story of a Flying Fortress | Two Flags West | The Adventures of Robin Hood (film) | Captains of the Clouds | Strategic Air Command (film) | The Red Shoes (1948 film) | Night People (1954 film) | The Scarlet Coat | Safety Last! | To Live and Die in L.A. (film) | Slattery's Hurricane | Crash Dive | I Live in Grosvenor Square | The Way to the Stars | It Happened on Fifth Avenue | The Bells Go Down | Kind Hearts and Coronets | Air Force (film) | The Big Lift | Flight (1929 film) | The Three Musketeers (1935 film) | This Gun for Hire | Hell Divers | Parachute Battalion | The Case of the Howling Dog | One Foot in Heaven | Wild River (film) | A Millionaire for Christy | The Silver Streak | Above Suspicion (1943 film) | Till the End of Time (film) |
- People (11)
- Curtis E. Lemay | Paul Tibbets (GA) | Walker 'Bud' Mahurin | Boleslaw Gladych | Hubert Zemke | David C. Schilling| Richard Bong | Joseph Kittinger | Morris R. Jeppson | Jack Ridley | Nicole Malachowski |