|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- 1 New Year
- 2 Comrade
- 3 request
- 4 Soliciting comment...
- 5 Thank you!
- 6 JSTOR Survey (and an update)
- 7 Template:Audio_Bullys
- 8 "Only Man"
- 9 GA review
- 10 sorry
- 11 Aksak Maboul
- 12 Page edit
- 13 Post
- 14 Henry Cow "so-called-by-me" reunion
- 15 Tyler Posey
- 16 Please fill out your JSTOR email
- 17 Talkback at Edit_filter/False_positives/Reports
- 18 "The Night Runners"
- 19 Charlize Theron
- 20 Merger proposal
- 21 Request
- 22 One last issue related to Legend disambiguation
- Thank you very much, and the same to you! —Bruce1ee 05:48, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
Hey comrade. was wondering if you could check out and reply to a new diskusion on the Paranoia page? The diskusion is Add Catagory. (Mudak568 (talk) 12:11, 3 January 2014 (UTC)) Mudak568 (talk) 12:11, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
You have opposed the nomination of the picture about a bird just few minutes ago for featuring in the wikipedia's main page. I have something to say about it. See in the conditions for featuring a picture needs to be greater than 1500px resolution but that pic was unique and due to technical problems I have to admit it. But is given in the wiki pic criteria that any image which is unique that must be promoted without concerning about its resolution. And the,pic that has been nominated is also unique So I request you to not oppose it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rudra john cena (talk • contribs) 12:39, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
- Your nomination has already been closed by User:Armbrust here because it was "way below the size requirements". If you believe your picture should be featured, you can renominate it and explain why you feel an exception should be made. Alternatively you can raise the issue at Wikipedia talk:Featured picture candidates. I hope this helps. —Bruce1ee 13:21, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
- But I'm confused that you said you took the pic but then it appears in http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/peregrine with the caption "(credit: Kenneth W. Fink—Root Resources)". Are you sure you took it? Anna Frodesiak (talk) 13:28, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
Hi! Would you care to review or comment at my FA nomination for the article Misterioso (Thelonious Monk album)? It is a short article about a jazz album. Information on reviewing an FA nomination's criteria is available at WP:FACR. If not, feel free to ignore this message. Cheers! Dan56 (talk) 09:42, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
- My pleasure – glad I could help. —Bruce1ee 15:25, 27 March 2014 (UTC)
JSTOR Survey (and an update)
It would be really helpful for growing the program if you would fill out this short survey about your usage and experience with JSTOR:
- Done. —Bruce1ee 05:30, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
There is a discussion regarding Template:Audio_Bullys in which you may be interested. Please visit Wikipedia:Templates_for_discussion/Log/2014_March_22#Template:Audio_Bullys to take part. --Jax 0677 (talk) 20:12, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Would you care to review New York Dolls (album), which I've nominated for good article status? I'm hoping to nominate it for FAC soon after as well. If not, feel free to ignore this message, and cheers! Dan56 (talk) 09:04, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
brucee im sorry but that time i did it to make sure the page changes as i was trying for the first time ojoreek kootey
- No problem. I also removed your additions to Multimedia here because "FAIZA ,LAIBA SHAKIL,MINHAL KUKDA,AZKAA NASIR,ASMA SALEEM etc" is not notable software. —Bruce1ee 15:22, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
Hi, You undid my addition re: "Ex-Futur Album". You're right, it doesn't appear yet on www.crammed.be, but will very soon. My source is... myself: Marc Hollander, boss of Crammed Discs, and main person in Aksak Maboul :) I will re-insert the album in the discography once it's announced on www.crammed.be, OK? Thanks & all best Marc — Preceding unsigned comment added by Alakefak1977 (talk • contribs) 13:25, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Marc, good to hear from you (I'm a big Aksak Maboul fan). Yes, waiting for the album's announcement would be better – all material in Wikipedia articles should be sourced. —Bruce1ee
13:40, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
Hi there, and thanks for the message. I don't seem to remember editing Legend before. I know my possible explanation may sound frivolous, but the best reason I can think of for the edit would be my brother, who shares the same ip address.18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:28, 24 May 2014 (UTC)
- I take it you're refering to this edit. If you and your brother are sharing the same ip address, it may help if you each create an account and log in to avoid confusion. —Bruce1ee 08:57, 24 May 2014 (UTC)
- I copyedited the last sentence and removed "a record" because it's not memtioned in the source. Otherwise it looks fine to me – it's clearly written and well referenced. I'm not sure if there's anything in particular you want me to look at, keeping in mind that my knowledge of Swedish politicians is zero. —Bruce1ee 06:09, 28 May 2014 (UTC)
Henry Cow "so-called-by-me" reunion
I never said anywhere in my edit that it is a reunion; all I added were dates. Fred, Tim, Daggi, John and Chris are performing under the name of "Henry Cow" so for every intent they are active this year. Tickets are being sold with the band's name on 'em and they will be performing live.
"Good faith and deed
It's what wikis need"
- I'm sure you're right that they will be performing together later this year, but it hasn't happened yet, and I feel we should wait until it does happen before adding "2014" to "Years active". —Bruce1ee 05:29, 22 June 2014 (UTC)
Can you please stop. I did not do anything wrong. I'm just putting a ship name on his thing. -_____- and sorry i wrote it here because I did not know how to add a new section. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Fabulouswagalicious (talk • contribs) 14:58, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
- I take it you're referring to these edits on Tyler Posey here and here – that's vandalism, and if you keep it up, you'll be blocked from editing. —Bruce1ee 15:08, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
Please fill out your JSTOR email
As one of the original 100 JSTOR account recipients, please fill out the very short email form you received just recently in order to renew your access. Even though you signed up before with WMF, we need you to sign up again with The Wikipedia Library for privacy reasons and because your prior access expired on July 15th. We do not have your email addresses now; we just used the Special:EmailUser feature, so if you didn't receive an email just contact me directly at jorlowitzgmail.com. Thanks, and we're working as quickly as possible to get you your new access! Jake (Ocaasi) 19:48, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- I've received the email and completed the form. Thanks. —Bruce1ee 05:23, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Talkback at Edit_filter/False_positives/Reports
"The Night Runners"
My The Night Runners Wikipedia submission was deleted and i don't understand why when everything is in good standing with highly strong source references. They are clearly public figures. Can you help me get the page approved? I contested it to not be deleted.
- The artcle hasn't been deleted – the deletion tag was removed here. —Bruce1ee 05:56, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
She didn't step foot in the US until she was 18. There's many actors/actresses that have lived in the US for decades yet are still by and large considered "british, austrailian" etc. There's no consistency with the wikipedia if you were to list that. Saying she has obtained american citizenship is fine, but this whole ideology that she's both south african and american is not consistent. I know actors that started acting back in the 30s and 40s that spent most of their lives int he US and had citizenship yet were never called "american actresses" in their wikis. SubzeroMK2 (talk) 06:02, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
- Please refer to this request for comment on the article's talk page. The consensus was that her nationality is "South African and American". —Bruce1ee 06:10, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
As a main editor of Legend (disambiguation), I am calling your attention to Talk:Legend_(disambiguation)#Merger_proposal.--TonyTheTiger (T / C / WP:FOUR / WP:CHICAGO / WP:WAWARD) 04:20, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks, I've reponded there. —Bruce1ee 07:28, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
Hey Bruce. I request you to review the Lucknow article for GA status. I have worked tirelessly on the article pulling many all-nighters to make it a high quality WP article which includes copy-edit and restructuring. Now all it needs is an honest GA review because i will be out in some some days for a few months so i will not be able to provide solutions to the shortcomings which the article may have during the review and the nominations seem to have been pending since May and i wanted a rapid review. Thanking You. Wikiboy2364 (talk) 19:32, 26 August 2014 (UTC)
Since you took the time to consider the issues at Talk:Legend (disambiguation)#Merger proposal, I am hoping you might help us consider a related issue at Talk:Legends (TV series)#Call for a vote on hatnote for this page.--TonyTheTiger (T / C / WP:FOUR / WP:CHICAGO / WP:WAWARD) 04:59, 10 September 2014 (UTC)
- I've reponded there. —Bruce1ee 06:31, 10 September 2014 (UTC)