From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vagabond in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vagabond may refer to:
- Vagabond (person), an itinerant person
- Julian Thomas (1843–1896), an English-born Australian journalist and author.
- Vagabond (Norwegian band), an alternative rock band fronted by Jørn Lande
- Vagabond (UK band), a band from the UK
- Vagabond (Eddi Reader album), an album by Eddi Reader
- Vagabond (Tony Sheridan album), an album by Tony Sheridan
- Vagabond (Valina album), an album by Valina
- Vagabond (Lasse Stefanz album), an album by Swedish singer Lasse Stefanz
- Vagabonds (The Classic Crime album)
- Vagabonds (Gary Louris album), 2008
- Vagabond (Spiers and Boden album), 2008
- Vagabond, an album by Michale Graves, 2013
- "Vagabond" (song), a song by Australian band Wolfmother
- "Vagabond", a song by indie rock band Greenskeepers in Grand Theft Auto IV
- "Vagabond", a song by indie folk band Beirut
- "Vagabonds", a song by British Rock band New Model Army
- "Vagabond", a song by indie rock band MisterWives.
Fiction and drama
- The Vagabond, an 1878 play by W. S. Gilbert
- The Vagabond (film), a 1916 film starring Charlie Chaplin
- Vagabond (film), a 1985 film by Agnès Varda
- Vagabond (novel), second book in The Grail Quest series of Bernard Cornwell
- Vagabond (manga), a 1998 manga by Takehiko Inoue
- Vagabond (comics), a Marvel Universe character
- Vagabond, a planet in the Perry Rhodan universe
- The Vagabond is a heavy assault cruiser ship from the MMORPG video game EVE Online.
- Vagabond (boat), a French polar yacht
- Vagabond (sailing dinghy)
- Vagabond Inn, an American hotel chain
- Piper PA-15 Vagabond, a civilian airplane
- Vagabond (magazine), a Swedish travel magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.